Lead > How To Run Your Club > District Administrator Planning Calendar
District Administrator Planning Calendar
- Participate in Training/Leadership Conferences at district level.
- Encourage clubs to participate in the Aktion Club Service Initiative.
- Encourage clubs to plan for Kiwanis One Day which takes place the first Saturday in April. Visit www.kiwanis.org/service/oneday.asp to learn more.
- Encourage clubs to participate in Kiwanis Read Around the World Project. Learn more by visiting: www.kiwanis.org/read. Club members can participate all year.
- Participate in Kiwanis Family Month. Offer your services as a speaker during this month.
- Attend the district board meeting and share information about Service Leadership Programs.
- Submit an article to the Kiwanis, Circle K and Key Club district bulletin editors or include in club advisor newsletter:
- Remind advisors that sponsored clubs should submit their membership roster and fees to KI before December 1 to receive an early bird banner patch.
- Make arrangements to attend the Service Leadership Programs training conference in January.
The full calendar will give a whole year's worth of planning ideas.