Why should we have an Aktion Club in our facility?
Benefits to clients
- A global network for good.
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the world.
- Lasting friendships with others who are passionate about service.
- Leadership skills to last a lifetime.
- Participation in district and international educational events.
- Training in public relations, strategic thinking, public speaking and organizational skills.
- Access to grant funding for local service projects.
- A deeper connection to community.
Benefits to the facility and community
- Kiwanis members’ commitment to clients’ development.
- High-quality youth protection training and background checks for volunteers.
- Advisor support, including online resources and training.
- Liability insurance for sponsored club activities.
- Monthly meeting kits and ready-made resources for club officer training.
- Potential financial and volunteer resources for the facility via sponsoring Kiwanis club.
- Education for members in Youth Protection through our Culture of Care and mental health resources from Erika’s Lighthouse.
- Connection and community during a time of pandemic.
- Innovative leadership development programs for members and advisors:
For more information, contact .
Back to service.